BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A I (Artificial Intelligence)

Not everyday you get to meet such an amazing people in your life. Its like when u trip down and fell you saw a rm100 laying on the floor. Or when u look up in the sky n u thought its gonna rain, u see a beautiful shooting star...

I went tru the same experience during the school holiday. Out of coincidence I met this person. There were no warning, it just happen. I met a MAN.

Usually, I met new man almost every month n it doesnt really gave such an impact on me. They usually the similar type of  man that I would call boys.

"Buat pe tu? Sunyi la. Meh le sini temankn saya"

"Awk ni comel la. Geram sy tgk. Cium skit. Muah3"

"Awk pakai baju tido apa mlm ni. Tangkp la gambr satu MMS kt sya"

"Sy xprnh jumpa pompn mcm awk ni. Kita kapel nk, sy btl sygkn awk (slepas 2 3 hari brkenalan)"

Ni sume adalah contoh2 msj2 LAME yg aku dapat dr BOYS yg sgt typically aku jmp. They saw me just as a PIECE OF MEAT THAT THEY (thought they) COULD HAVE SEX WITH.

But this time, it was totally the opposite...

"Sometimes, Allah breaks our spirit to save our soul. He breaks our heart to make us whole. He sends us pain so we can be stronger. he sends us failure so we can be humble. He sends us illness so we can take care of ourselves. Sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everyting he gave us.. Allah is GREAT"

"U ada & cukup semuanya. Rupa ada, ilmu ada, open minded n minat nk blaja lg. bab sakit tu u xpyh worry sgt. Ada ubatnya. kene yakin pd diri sndr dan pad Tuhan. U ada family yg jaga n sayang u dgn baik. Bukan semua org dpt apa yg u ada. Jd Kene byk2 bersyukur"

I think this is the first time a man sees me as a capable woman who will be able to go through this life. Who motivate me to be a better servant to Allah. A person who wants me to realize how GREAT ALLAH have always been.

N yet.. this type of man will only come to my life mybe once in a lifetime. N Unfortunetly he is not for keep and not to be owned by someone like me. He is just like the RM100 that belongs to someone else, n the shooting stars that will just vanish in thin air.

But what ever happen, this kind of person makes me wanted to be a better person myself.  Makes me feel that I need to be thankful of what I got. Make me appreciate life more instead of whining. N make me realise the best love ever is from ALLAH.

Thank you Mr A I. Its been great knowing u. =)

0 comments: